Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fashionable Spam - Hot Fashion Acessories


I usually hate spam, but I was pleasantly surprised with this spam mail that ended up in my blog's email account. It is an ad for Alex & Chloe launching their hot hot hot collection at Cloette Paris and Cloette x Gap NY stores.
.
I don't get much spam because I have the email as an image and not text, and this one was sent from their official AlexAndChloe.com email, so I think their marketing department is targeting fashion blogs (I know my blog isn't a typical fashion blog, but I do feature fashion posts each now and then).
.
Regardless, I have already seen the hot melting accessories in fashion blogs before, but seeing the ad made them look all too nice not to feature. Check out their complete range in their online catalog.

No comments: