Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Six Months Anniversary



It's been six months since I started The Arab Aquarius, my first foray into blogging. I never thought it would bring me so much joy and open up new horizons and opportunities that may be career and even life changing. I started this blog because I thought it was about damn time I had my own. And I wanted to share what I like and find fascinating in music, fashion, design and anything else. As you can see from the archive, the blog is still evolving and maturing.

The greatest thing that has come off this blog so far is that it helped me join and start writing at the awesome Trend Hunter Magazine in February. My first few articles in Trend Hunter used material from posts I already wrote here. It gave me the confidence and guts to try it out. Since then, The Arab Aquarius has been both influencing and being influenced by my experience at Trend Hunter.

During these first six months, the blog has attracted over 60,000 visitors and 100,000 page views. Which, to me, is simply amazing, considering it is just a personal blog. I thank all of you who read this blog. Those who followed my journey since its start, and those who are new. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward for the next 6 months.


In celebration of this mark, here are the top 5 posts with most traffic during the first 6 months of 2008:







5. Handcuffed with Sony PSP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy six months Anniversary
U have such great BLOG i enjoy reading it all the time
i hope you all the best in the world and i hope you can achive more and more

AA said...

Thanks beauty. You are my bestest reader and you have a fantastic blog yourself (only if I was a girl and could use the makeup :)