Sunday, May 10, 2009

Music :: Two Free New Albums!!!

 

I love music. And I love it more when it’s legally free. Here I bring you news of two new albums that are totally free. Yes, albums I say, not songs.

 

First off, we have a new album by the band “We Are Smug”. Understandably you may have never heard of it, because its a secret side project by Darren Hays, who I am sure you heard of.

 

Here’s what Darren said on his myspace, “I've been recording a secret side project album with my long term co-writer and collaborator Robert Conley over the past 2 years.  It was finished and mixed in December last year and just last week the album
was mastered. It's a band we call 'We Are Smug'.  Robert and I share lead vocal and
songwriting duties on everything, and up until this second, we haven't spoken a word of it to anyone outside of our circle of friends. But today, on my birthday, we've decided it's release day and if you visit www.wearesmug.com
you can download it for free.”


Second, we have a free remix album by Lily Allen. “Remixed” is a remix of her latest album “It’s Not Me, it’s You” with 12 songs. Download it free at www.lilyallenremixed.com

 


No comments: