Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Music :: Brothers On a Hotel Bed


I haven't been posting much music lately, because I am quite busy writing at Trend Hunter Magazine whenever I have free time, so I haven't been exploring or discovering any worthy new music. 

I decided to start featuring some of my favorite songs, even if they are a few years old. These are songs that I will forever love and appreciate. Give them a listen, they might not be the popular ones, but they have something special to them.

This song, Brothers On A Hotel Bed, might be a bit hard to instantly love. The actual singing starts only after 1:20 minutes of insturemental, and it's quite a melancholy and depressed song, but it is so delicate and nice. The song is from the 2005 album "Plans" by Death Cab For Cutie.


"And I have learned that even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea like navy men. 'Cause now we say goodnight from our own separate sides... Like brothers on a hotel bed" 


SONG >> Death Cab For Cutie - Brothers On A Hotel Bed (4:31 minutes)

No comments: