Monday, January 7, 2008

Best of 2007 :: Movies :: I Am Legend




I was never a big fan of Will Smith's movies, but something about the premise of I Am Legend made me curious. A scientist living alone in New York after a virus wiped out the population and converted some to a combination of Vampire/Zombie monster. Working on a cure, he tries to stay sane and avoid getting killed on their hands. I saw this movie in December, and I surely did not expect to like it so much, or that it would be really scary (which I loved). Somehow its mix of post-apocalyptic horror with sci-fi and human emotion worked very well. I highly recommend that you see it at the theater while it is still playing. Its visual and sound effects have to be experienced on a proper system.

Two Thumbs Up!


I Am Legend Official Site
I Am Legend on Yahoo! Movies
I Am Legend Trailer at Apple

No comments: